Tuesday, April 2, 2013

No matter how busy you are...

never let your stomach empty!

Hahahhaha

Pictures below are fresh fig and pear, fruits that are available during late summer and early autumn. Pear is available for quite sometimes but fig is quite limited. It is very mushy and sensitive fruit. Taste wise, delicious! i just love it. I never found any fresh fig in malaysia before so when i first spot the fresh fig in the supa on my first and second year i just simply ignored them. I am not a risk taker when it comes to soft fruits. I had bad experience with kaki or persimmon, so far i don't like it. But maybe someday i will. Just wait and see.
One day, my labmate told me how delicious the fresh fig is. I was like what? Really? I saw the figs in supa but never had any intention to try it. But, after listen to her story i feel straight away want to eat it. Ohohoh yes, on the way back home after lab, i stopped at the supa, bought a pack of fig and tried it myself. well, what i can say is that i am so happy that i tried it. The taste is very different from any other fruits i have tried so far. Not even close to the dried fig.



antara makanan2 yg pernah masak dan makan di sini. huyeee apa saja untuk makanan!



roti jala, beriani ayam, beriani udang semua dah pernah try! hahaha tak pernah2 ni masak segala macam ni di malaysia


tak terkecuali satay ayam dan ketupat. ni masa raya puasa tahun lepas la ni. semngat raya sungguh, beria2 la sediakan satay sampai dua kilo, dok belek la sorg2. nasib baik tak kena makan sorg2 kalau tak mesti sedih. huhu


tak terkecuali, bibimbap my style. hahahha

okay, tahu entry ni agak serabut, tak dak info sangat. cumanya nak cakap kat sini pada sapa2 yg punya anak atau adik atau sapa2 la yg malas atau tak reti masak tu, sila la suruh diorg sambung belajar luar negara; negara yg susah nk dapat makanan halal siap dimasak. heheheh. cukup tempoh belajar nanti tengok lah apa jadi.. LOL



No comments: